segunda-feira, 5 de abril de 2010

First Time

Hello everybody. My name is Lucas, my nick name is "Duty" and i'm not gay, ok? Woow, It's a joke, relax. But realy, i'm not.

So, it’s my first time here to make something like a "WeekTwitter", i don't know, but from this moment i’ll give one text for week about my experience. Probably every monday. Thank you for be here. I hope enjoy yourself. It's my amazing new life. Go ahead!

Auckland is incredible. People are great, the nature is perfect and all that things are organized. The society are happy all the time. They don’t go to the work to survive like in Brazil. Here they works hard, yes, but they have quality of life.

About me and my focus? I’ll grow here like a true man because stay alone will be this, i think so. I miss you everybody. Hug for all. A kiss, Duty, Auckland man.

2 comentários:

  1. Congrats Dude.

    I´m planning to live there too, but in Wellington.

    Following...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hey guy! I loved the english! The text is awesome! And I saw the pictures, they're PERFECT! hug for you, and God bless you!

    ResponderExcluir