segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2010

Uow

One week has passed and here I am. My money is fading. I have many things to pay here like my daily meals, my bus, my house and i am getting desperate. But everything will be ok. So, changing of subject, I need tell to you something about the women in this country. Here almost all of the girls walking without jeans or pants, i don’t know. Yes! Actually almost this. They use a small skirt like a slut in Brazil. But they are don’t sluts. I think...

The Asian women are different too because they're very beautiful comparing the Asian in Brazil. You know Isaac? Oh man, I’m really sorry but my friend Isaac doesn't know what he missing here. Isaac, come fast!

About food? Yeap, here they have dishes with many sauces. The flavors are different like Mexican food and all that you will eat will have something of pepper. But i like this. I like pepper, yeap?

So, go to my Orkut sometimes to see some photos this place. You will like. Enjoy yourself, and, this is it.

I see you in the next Monday!

Bye!

3 comentários:

  1. Hey guy! Fico feliz em saber q vc está gostando tanto daí, mas também, não parece ser um lugar difícil de gostar.;] Fique com Deus.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. be careful with your health, baby!!

    miss ya!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. XD I don't know what i'm losing. What am i losing? Did you meet some korean girl?
    Man, reply my scraps!
    The idea to write in a blog is very interesting!
    Don't stop write ok?
    It's very nice to know what you are doing in your trip!

    Miss You Man

    ResponderExcluir